Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inspiration Thursday

Thursdays are my planning day for weekend projects. If I need any materials, I can get them early or at least have my list first thing Saturday morning. So here are some of the pieces that inspire me to do great things:



(from left to right)
  1. Crochet driving gloves
  2. Tory Burch crochet ballet flat (sold out)
  3. Missoni crochet skirt
  4. Missoni Baden Crochet dress
  5. Crochet beach tote
  6. Rag & bone Pelham crocheted silk skirt

If only I had the figure I had twenty years ago, I would sooo wear a skirt like the Rag & bone over my suit to the pool. But I'll never be out of shape to wear the crochet and leather driving gloves.

What's on the hook for you this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Nice group of inspiration! I love the gloves, the flats and the bag! The Missoni skirt is very cool with its color-blocked pattern, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find inspiration on the Missoni website. I'd love to do something with that kind of color blocking on the far right skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress and accessories for spring and winter. Specially the shoes are really standard and good looking. I love to wear the shoes.Beautiful looking very amazing and cute. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below

    Blazers and sports bra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...