Thursday, February 10, 2011

Craftypod Online Craft Blog Tune-Up Class


Sister Diane at Craftypod delivers a content-packed, personalized and FUN blog learning experience in her online class, "Craft Blog Tune Up." This class exceeded my expectations in several ways.


1. Personalized attention


Sister Diane goes above and beyond to answer classmate's questions in the class forums and one-on-one via email. Her responses are positive and come from her real-world success as a blog entrepreneur. She knows her stuff people! And she is genuinely interested in our blogs and our successes.

2. Online community building


As a new blogger, I didn't really have an online community. By providing multiple forums and class discussions, I had a unique opportunity to meet other bloggers and exchange ideas. Plus, weekly live chats with other classmates gave me a chance to ask and respond real-time to my classmates.

3. Abundance of Knowledge


The class covers blog design, photography tips, building a blog audience, using feeds, technical help with common blogging platforms, generating blog topics, and the day to day best practices of blogging. The material is delivered in PDF documents, video and audio casts and weekly lesson posts.

This class was a terrific investment of my time and resources to improve my online presence and blog. It has inspired me to be creative and encouraged me to continue expressing myself on my blog.

Check out Craftypod's next online class offerings!

3 comments:

  1. You hit the nail on the head with this! I'm signed up for her teaching an online class class, too. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allyson, that's terrific! I'm looking forward to some cool online knitting classes from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to meet you here and see your Blog. I too was on the same course and found it extremely useful.
    The large crochet looks really cosy and works up very quickly indeed. I am not very good at crochet, but this tempts me to have a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...