Thursday, February 03, 2011

Book Review - Funky Chunky by Jan Eaton


One of the first crochet books I bought was Funky Chunky Crochet Accessories by Jan Eaton. I sat on the floor at B&N an looked at every book they had and this book had everything I was looking for.


It contains basic patterns for hats, scarves, slippers, purses and mittens with many ways to personalize and make the project your own. It also illustrates different stitch variations for each project. It was perfect for me because I wanted to learn the basics but also some flexibility and new ideas to use on the next project as my skills progressed.


This book taught me all the things I needed to know to begin creating my own patterns and projects. I have gone back to this book many times. So check it out at your local library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your thoughts this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...