Tuesday, January 31, 2006

For My Patriot's Fan Living in Ram's Territory





My son wanted a no sew fleece blanket and matching pillow for camping. I started with 2 yards each, of two colors of 60 inch wide fleece. I lined up the two pieces, wrong sides together and cut strips about 2 inches wide and 5 inches long, all the way around. Then, I took the top strip and double knotted it with the matching bottom strip. I cut out the squares at the corners. Viola!


The pillow was 1/2 yard of 60 inch wide fleece. I sewed three sides of the rectangle and fringed all the way around. The pillow case is smaller than a standard pillow. So I took an old one and cut it, removed stuffing and re-sewed the seam to fit the case.

3 comments:

  1. I just got your postcard - thank you very much! Very cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I got a postcard from you too, a bit torn but very fun! Thank you!

    Perk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your funny postcard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...